Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Will Take Any Reasonable Offer

Hello friends,

the two times I bought land in the Cay, and it has been a while, 10 L a s.m. was a good, even low, price. I saw many lots go for 12 and 14 a s.m. and more. I myself paid over 15 per s.m. for my first plot. Of course times change....

One of Sir Tele's maxims, out of gratitude for his place in the ORR, was to never make a dime in Caledon. Funny, but true. Nobelesse oblige, all that. Nothing wrong with business in world at all, but that was my position.

It seems land values, like those in real life, have dropped! Since I can't stay in world I am only draining money into tier and using up a nice parcel. Again, it's in the NE corner of Caledon Cay....4096, make an offer; suppose the parcel could be split but you'd have to talk to the Guv about that.

Sir T

No comments: