Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Greetings, Caledon

Until now, Tele's human has resisted having a blog for two reasons: one, he would rather exist in the color-hum of the grid than spend character time in the 2d world of blog; and two, he has no bloody time. He has another long-standing non-sl blog which is quite behind, and his rl remains persistently present despite his occasional attempts at escaping it via sl, free weights, or whisky. (Though together with family, God, books and good food, what else does a man need?)

These facts lead me to make a prediction: Tele will not post here often. Now, I could be wrong! He may have much more to say about his sl dealings than I foresee. But I assume these posts will be infrequent (though sincere) and deal with Adventure in various lands; he spends much time abroad, you know. One thing that I concede is immediately appealing about this venue is that it is utterly silly, fully creative, and has no legitimate end or value. I think this is called fun....nice of Sir Tele to bring me along for the ride :)

More to come :)

6 comments:

Eva Bellambi said...

Well well well. Look who has joined the ætheric blog ranks!

Welcome, my dear Sir Tele. Of course you know that you are now linked via the Red Rose.

Slaínte!

Eva

Hotspur O'Toole said...

Welcome to the aetherverse, Brother. At least in this guise. :-D

Diamanda Gustafson said...

One of us.. one of us... (passes the tray of Dark Side Cookies)

Eladrienne Laval said...

Sir Tele...with a blog?? Welcome! I would have never thought I'd see the day...

*gasps and faints*

Unknown said...

Welcome to the SLBlogosphere, Sir Tele.

Sir Tele said...

Oh, sincere thanks all of you!

It seems I must get a picture up here...among other things.

Love to all!